Oak Furniture Land Head Office Telephone Number was posted on June 21, 2017 at 12:22 am. This image is posted in the Furniture category. Oak Furniture Land Head Office Telephone Number is tagged with Oak Furniture Land Head Office Telephone Number, Oak, Furniture, Land, Head, Office, Telephone, Number..
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Landland (land),USA pronunciation n.
- any part of the earth's surface not covered by a body of water;
the part of the earth's surface occupied by continents and islands: Land was sighted from the crow's nest.
- an area of ground with reference to its nature or composition: arable land.
- an area of ground with specific boundaries: to buy land on which to build a house.
- rural or farming areas, as contrasted with urban areas: They left the land for the city.
- any part of the earth's surface that can be owned as property, and everything annexed to it, whether by nature or by the human hand.
- any legal interest held in land.
- [Econ.]natural resources as a factor of production.
- a part of the surface of the earth marked off by natural or political boundaries or the like;
a region or country: They came from many lands.
- the people of a region or country
- [Audio.]the flat surface between the grooves of a phonograph record.
- a realm or domain: the land of the living.
- a surface between furrows, as on a millstone or on the interior of a rifle barrel.
- a tenement house.
- see how the land lies, to investigate in advance;
inform oneself of the facts of a situation before acting: You should see how the land lies before making a formal proposal.Cf. lay of the land.
- to bring to or set on land: to land passengers or goods from a ship; to land an airplane.
- to bring into or cause to arrive in a particular place, position, or condition: His behavior will land him in jail.
- to catch or capture;
win: to land a job.
- [Angling.]to bring (a fish) to land, or into a boat, etc., as with a hook or a net.
- to come to land or shore: The boat lands at Cherbourg.
- to go or come ashore from a ship or boat.
- to alight upon a surface, as the ground, a body of water, or the like: to land on both feet.
- to hit or strike the ground, as from a height: The ball landed at the far side of the court.
- to strike and come to rest on a surface or in something: The golf ball landed in the lake.
- to come to rest or arrive in a particular place, position, or condition (sometimes fol. by up): to land in trouble; to land up 40 miles from home.
- land on, to reprimand;
criticize: His mother landed on him for coming home so late.
- land on one's feet. See foot (def. 27).
Headhead (hed),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- the corresponding part of the body in other animals.
- the head considered as the center of the intellect, as of thought, memory, understanding, or emotional control;
brain: She has a good head for mathematics. Keep a cool head in an emergency.
- the position or place of leadership, greatest authority, or honor.
- a person to whom others are subordinate, as the director of an institution or the manager of a department;
leader or chief.
- a person considered with reference to his or her mind, disposition, attributes, status, etc.: wise heads; crowned heads.
- that part of anything that forms or is regarded as forming the top, summit, or upper end: head of a pin; head of a page.
- the foremost part or front end of anything or a forward projecting part: head of a procession.
- the part of a weapon, tool, etc., used for striking: the head of a hammer.
- a person or animal considered merely as one of a number, herd, or group: ten head of cattle; a dinner at $20 a head.
- a culminating point, usually of a critical nature;
crisis or climax: to bring matters to a head.
- the hair covering the head: to wash one's head.
- froth or foam at the top of a liquid: the head on beer.
- any dense flower cluster or inflorescence. See illus. under inflorescence.
- any other compact part of a plant, usually at the top of the stem, as that composed of leaves in the cabbage or lettuce, of leafstalks in the celery, or of flower buds in the cauliflower.
- the maturated part of an abscess, boil, etc.
- a projecting point of a coast, esp. when high, as a cape, headland, or promontory.
- the obverse of a coin, as bearing a head or other principal figure (opposed to tail).
- one of the chief parts or points of a written or oral discourse;
a main division of a subject, theme, or topic.
- something resembling a head in form or a representation of a head, as a piece of sculpture.
- the source of a river or stream.
- a habitual user of a drug, esp. LSD or marijuana (often used in combination): feds versus the heads; an acid-head; a pothead.
- a fan or devotee (usually used in combination): a punk-rock head; a chili head.
- heads, [Distilling.]alcohol produced during the initial fermentation. Cf. tail1 (def. 6d).
- a toilet or lavatory, esp. on a boat or ship.
- the forepart of a vessel;
- the upper edge of a quadrilateral sail.
- the upper corner of a jib-headed sail. See diag. under sail.
- that part of the upper end of one spar of a mast that is overlapped by a spar above;
a doubling at the upper end of a spar.
- that part of the upper end of a mast between the highest standing rigging and the truck.
- crown (def. 28).
- the member of an endocentric construction that belongs to the same form class and may play the same grammatical role as the construction itself.
- the member upon which another depends and to which it is subordinate. In former presidents, presidents is head and former is modifier.
- the stretched membrane covering the end of a drum or similar musical instrument.
- a level or road driven into solid coal for proving or working a mine.
- [Mach.]any of various devices on machine tools for holding, moving, indexing, or changing tools or work, as the headstock or turret of a lathe.
- railhead (def. 3).
- (loosely) the pressure exerted by confined fluid: a head of steam.
- Also called pressure head.
- the vertical distance between two points in a liquid, as water, or some other fluid
- the pressure differential resulting from this separation, expressed in terms of the vertical distance between the points.
- the pressure of a fluid expressed in terms of the height of a column of liquid yielding an equivalent pressure.
- Also called magnetic head. [Electronics.]the part or parts of a tape recorder that record, play back, or erase magnetic signals on magnetic tape. Cf. erasing head, playback head, recording head.
- See read/write head.
- a mounting for a camera, as on a tripod.
- the part of an enlarger that contains the light source, negative carrier, lensboard, and lens.
- (vulgar). fellatio.
- [Archaic.]power, strength, or force progressively gathered or gradually attained.
- by or down by the head, so loaded as to draw more water forward than aft.
- come to a head:
- to suppurate, as a boil.
- to reach a crisis;
culminate: The struggle for power came to a head.
- get one's head together, [Slang.]to have one's actions, thoughts, or emotions under control or in order: If he'd get his head together, maybe he'd get to work on time.
- give head, Slang (vulgar). perform fellatio.
- give someone his or her head, to permit someone to do as he or she likes;
allow someone freedom of choice: She wanted to go away to college, and her parents gave her her head.
- go to someone's head:
- to make someone dizzy or drunk;
overcome one with excitement: Power went to his head. The brandy went to his head.
- to make someone conceited or self-important: Success went to his head.
- hang one's head, to become dejected or ashamed: When he realized what an unkind thing he had done, he hung his head in shame.Also, hide one's head.
- head and shoulders:
- far better, more qualified, etc.;
superior: In intelligence, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the children in the class.
- [Archaic.]by force.
- head over heels:
- headlong, as in a somersault: He tripped and fell head over heels into the gully.
completely: head over heels in love.
carelessly: They plunged head over heels into the fighting.
- heads up! [Informal.]be careful! watch out for danger!
- head to head, in direct opposition or competition: The candidates will debate head to head.
- keep one's head, to remain calm or poised, as in the midst of crisis or confusion: It was fortunate that someone kept his head and called a doctor.
- keep one's head above water, to remain financially solvent: Despite their debts, they are managing to keep their heads above water.
- lay or put heads together, to meet in order to discuss, consult, or scheme: Neither of them had enough money for a tour of Europe, so they put their heads together and decided to find jobs there.
- lose one's head, to become uncontrolled or wildly excited: When he thought he saw an animal in the underbrush, he lost his head and began shooting recklessly.
- make head, to progress or advance, esp. despite opposition;
make headway: There have been many delays, but we are at last making head.
- make heads roll, to exert authority by firing or dismissing employees or subordinates: He made heads roll as soon as he took office.
- not make head or tail of, to be unable to understand or decipher: We couldn't make head or tail of the strange story.Also, not make heads or tails of.
- off the top of one's head, candidly or extemporaneously: Off the top of my head, I'd say that's right.
- one's head off, extremely;
excessively: We screamed our heads off at that horror movie. He laughed his head off at the monkey's antics.
- on one's head, as one's responsibility or fault: Because of his reckless driving he now has the deaths of three persons on his head.
- out of one's head or mind:
irrational: You're out of your head if you accept those terms.
- over one's head:
- beyond one's comprehension, ability, or resources: The classical allusion went right over his head.
- beyond one's financial resources or ability to pay: He's lost over his head in that poker game.
- over someone's head, to appeal to someone having a superior position or prior claim: She went over her supervisor's head and complained to a vice president.
- pull one's head in, [Australian Slang.]to keep quiet or mind one's own business;
- take it into one's head, to form a notion, purpose, or plan: She took it into her head to study medicine.Also, take into one's head.
- turn someone's head:
- to cause someone to become smug or conceited: Her recent success has completely turned her head.
- to cause one to become foolish or confused: A whirlwind romance has quite turned his head.
- first in rank or position;
principal: a head official.
- of, pertaining to, or for the head (often used in combination): head covering; headgear; headpiece.
- situated at the top, front, or head of anything (often used in combination): headline; headboard.
- moving or coming from a direction in front of the head or prow of a vessel: head sea; head tide; head current.
- of or pertaining to drugs, drug paraphernalia, or drug users.
- to go at the head of or in front of;
precede: to head a list.
- to outdo or excel;
take the lead in or over: to head a race; to head one's competitors in a field.
- to be the head or chief of (sometimes fol. by up): to head a school; to head up a department.
- to direct the course of;
turn the head or front of in a specified direction: I'll head the boat for the shore. Head me in the right direction and I'll walk to the store.
- to go around the head of (a stream).
- to furnish or fit with a head.
- to take the head off;
- to remove the upper branches of (a tree).
- [Fox Hunting.]to turn aside (a fox) from its intended course.
- to get in front of in order to stop, turn aside, attack, etc.
- headline (def. 4).
- [Soccer.]to propel (the ball) by striking it with the head, esp. with the forehead.
- to move forward toward a point specified;
direct one's course;
go in a certain direction: to head toward town.
- to come or grow to a head;
form a head: Cabbage heads quickly.
- (of a river or stream) to have the head or source where specified.
- head off, to go before in order to hinder the progress of;
intercept: The police headed off the fleeing driver at a railroad crossing.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Telephonetel•e•phone (tel′ə fōn′),USA pronunciation n., v., -phoned, -phon•ing.
- an apparatus, system, or process for transmission of sound or speech to a distant point, esp. by an electric device.
- to speak to or summon (a person) by telephone.
- to send (a message) by telephone.
Also, phone. tel′e•phon′er, n.
- to send a message by telephone.
Numbernum•ber (num′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a numeral or group of numerals.
- the sum, total, count, or aggregate of a collection of units, or the like: A number of people were hurt in the accident. The number of homeless children in the city has risen alarmingly.
- a word or symbol, or a combination of words or symbols, used in counting or in noting a total.
- the particular numeral assigned to an object so as to designate its place in a series: house number; license number.
- one of a series of things distinguished by or marked with numerals.
- a certain collection, company, or quantity not precisely reckoned, but usually considerable or large: I've gone there a number of times.
- the full count of a collection or company.
- a collection or company.
- a quantity of individuals: Their number was more than 20,000.
- a considerable amount or quantity;
many: Numbers flocked to the city to see the parade.
- metrical feet;
- musical periods, measures, or groups of notes.
- See numbers pool (def. 1).
- the figures representing the actual cost, expense, profit, etc.: We won't make a decision until we see the numbers.
- quantity as composed of units: to increase the number of eligible voters.
- numerical strength or superiority;
complement: The garrison is not up to its full number.
- a tune or arrangement for singing or dancing.
- a single or distinct performance within a show, as a song or dance: The comic routine followed the dance number.
- a single part of a program made up of a group of similar parts: For her third number she played a nocturne.
- any of a collection of poems or songs.
- a distinct part of an extended musical work or one in a sequence of compositions.
- conformity in music or verse to regular beat or measure;
- a single part of a book published in a series of parts.
- a single issue of a periodical: several numbers of a popular magazine.
- a code of numerals, letters, or a combination of these assigned to a particular telephone: Did you call the right number?
- a category of noun, verb, or adjective inflection found in many languages, as English, Latin, and Arabic, used to indicate whether a word has one or more than one referent. There may be a two-way distinction in number, as between singular and plural, three-way, as between singular, dual, and plural, or more.
individual: the attractive number standing at the bar.
- an article of merchandise, esp. of wearing apparel, offered for sale: Put those leather numbers in the display window.
- mathematics regarded as a science, a basic concept, and a mode of thought: Number is the basis of science.
- by the numbers:
- according to standard procedure, rules, customs, etc.;
by the book: We're going to run things here by the numbers.
- together or in unison to a called-out count: calisthenics by the numbers.
- do a number on:
- to undermine, defeat, humiliate, or criticize thoroughly: The committee really did a number on the mayor's proposal.
- to discuss or discourse about, esp. in an entertaining way: She could do a number on anything from dentistry to the Bomb.
- do one's number:
- to give a performance;
perform: It's time for you to get on stage and do your number.
- [Slang.]to behave in a predictable or customary manner: Whenever I call, he does his number about being too busy to talk.
- get or have someone's number, to become informed about someone's real motives, character, intentions, etc.: He was only interested in her fortune, but she got his number fast.
- have one's number on it, to be thought of as the instrument of fate in the death of a person: That bullet had his number on it.
- one's number is (was, will be) up:
- one is (was, will be) in serious trouble.
- one is (was, will be) on the point of death: Convinced that her number was up anyway, she refused to see doctors.
- without number, of unknown or countless number;
vast: stars without number.
- to mark with or distinguish by numbers: Number each of the definitions.
- to amount to or comprise in number;
total: The manuscript already numbers 425 pages.
- to consider or include in a number: I number myself among his friends.
- to count over one by one;
tell: to number one's blessings.
- to mention individually or one by one;
enumerate: They numbered the highlights of their trip at length.
- to set or fix the number of;
limit in number;
make few in number: The sick old man's days are numbered.
- to live or have lived (a number of years).
- to ascertain the number of;
- to apportion or divide: The players were numbered into two teams.
- to make a total;
reach an amount: Casualties numbered in the thousands.
- to be numbered or included (usually fol. by among or with): Several eminent scientists number among his friends.
- to count.
Oak Furniture Land Head Office Telephone Number have 6 images , they are Custom Delivery Original Rustic Solid Oak 3 Drawer Bedside Table, OAK FURNITURE LAND SOLID OAK TELEPHONE TABLE, Custom Delivery Original Rustic Solid Oak Nest Of Tables, Custom Delivery Orrick Rustic Solid Oak Computer Desk, Chest Of Drawers, /media/gbu0/resizedcache/Beds-1469545742_7925ca47981e43f4cbf1e38a7606b2e0.jpg. Below are the attachments:
Certainly you will experience relaxed cooking if your Oak Furniture Land Head Office Telephone Number seems neat and clear. Using a cozy kitchen, cooking is enjoyable, and the outcome will be the maximum your meals may taste as the style of food is dependent upon the mood of people that are preparing.
We have alot to the Oak Furniture Land Head Office Telephone Number's style along side processes to increase the quality of our home. Now we are going to give a few ideas to produce your home more gorgeous with tiled walls to you. The kitchen is normally based indoors and far from the access, but there's likewise akitchen that will be simply noticeable in the living place.
Therefore, your kitchen additionally takes attention to make it more exciting. Likewise, you'll feel better having a home that is wonderful. Thus home style with ceramic's listing that means it is wonderful and appealing. Wall is available in a number of styles, habits, sizes, products as well as the manifold's installation. You can also work with a ceramic wall to another room, dining bedroom, room or toilet.
Layout your kitchen with lovely, then your disposition may also be constantly good and the cook became neat. Here we fix some trial images home using a minimalist style, using a home such as this within the kitchen you'll always immaculate.