This post about Ocean Floor Model was published on April 19, 2017 at 9:16 pm. This article is published under the Floor category. Ocean Floor Model is tagged with Ocean Floor Model, Ocean, Floor, Model..
Oceano•cean (ō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the vast body of salt water that covers almost three fourths of the earth's surface.
- any of the geographical divisions of this body, commonly given as the Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, and Antarctic oceans.
- a vast expanse or quantity: an ocean of grass.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Modelmod•el (mod′l),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
- a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction or appearance of something.
- an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durable material.
- a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor, writer, etc.
- a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
- a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
- a style or design of a particular product: His car is last year's model.
- a pattern or mode of structure or formation.
- a typical form or style.
- a simplified representation of a system or phenomenon, as in the sciences or economics, with any hypotheses required to describe the system or explain the phenomenon, often mathematically.
- [Zool.]an animal that is mimicked in form or color by another.
- serving as an example or model: a model home open to prospective buyers.
- worthy to serve as a model;
exemplary: a model student.
- being a small or miniature version of something: He enjoyed building model ships.
- to form or plan according to a model.
- to give shape or form to;
- to make a miniature model of.
- to fashion in clay, wax, or the like.
- to simulate (a process, concept, or the operation of a system), commonly with the aid of a computer.
- to display to other persons or to prospective customers, esp. by wearing: to model dresses.
- to use or include as an element in a larger construct: to model new data into the forecast.
mod′el•er* [esp. Brit.,] mod′el•ler, n.
- to make models.
- to produce designs in some plastic material.
- to assume a typical or natural appearance, as the parts of a drawing in progress.
- to serve or be employed as a model.
This article about Ocean Floor Model have 10 photos including Seamount+Ocean+Floor | Ocean Floor Models » Stretching Forward, IMG_0018.JPG, Diorama Ocean Floor Topography, Ocean Floor Plan, Ocean Floor Project, How To Make An Ocean Floor Model, Ocean Floor Project Model, Ocean Floor Model Project Ocean Floor Project Ideas – Floor Your, IMG_0017.JPG, EXAMPLE 2; 5.. Following are the images:
If you like a classic model or setting that's sophisticated, you need to use a bed that has a watch structure digging motifs sometimes carving basic or complex, culture and statue create the standard look larger and pleased etnic, if you like the luxuries you could utilize a location rest with a routine or perhaps a substantial cover, with added cloth program contributes warmth and luxury inside your bedroom,
If your home room space is bound, while you type, and for example condominiums, whilst the needs and ability of one's material a lot a useful but needs a lot of room. You can apply to the Ocean Floor Model with compartments - cabinet, of course you should be smart in-all placements you're able to employ right beside the left or facing course, already suitable therefore unimpressed thin and does not violate space and your motion's guidelines.
Easy mattress can be used for a space in a contemporary style, it looks that reflect a dynamic impact of the shape were sent applications for, the look which may be the existing development is the routine of modern craft that holds contemporary style makes an equivalent contemporary for you affect your room which minimalist style. The rooms, nevertheless, must adapt within the home in general to the areas.