The article about Wooden Ride On Toy was published on July 8, 2017 at 12:15 am. It is posted under the Wooden category. Wooden Ride On Toy is tagged with Wooden Ride On Toy, Wooden, Ride, On, Toy..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Rideride (rīd),USA pronunciation v., rode or ([Archaic]) rid* rid•den or ([Archaic]) rid;
- to sit on and manage a horse or other animal in motion;
be carried on the back of an animal.
- to be borne along on or in a vehicle or other kind of conveyance.
- to move or float on the water: the surfboarders riding on the crests of the waves.
- to move along in any way;
be carried or supported: He is riding along on his friend's success. Distress is riding among the people.
- to have a specified character for riding purposes: The car rides smoothly.
- to be conditioned;
depend (usually fol. by on): All his hopes are riding on getting that promotion.
- to continue without interruption or interference: He decided to let the bet ride.
- to be carried on something, as a litter, a person's shoulders, or the like.
- to work or move up from the proper place or position (usually fol. by up): Her skirt rode up above her knees.
- to extend or project over something, as the edge of one thing over the edge of another thing.
- to turn or rest on something: the great globe of the world riding on its axis.
- to appear to float in space, as a heavenly body: A blood-red moon rode in the cloudless sky.
- to lie at anchor, as a ship.
- to sit on and manage (a horse, bicycle, etc.) so as to be carried along.
- to sit or move along on (something);
be carried or borne along on: The ship rode the waves. We ride a bus.
- to ride over, along, or through (a road, boundary, region, etc.);
- to ridicule or harass persistently: The boys keep riding him about his poor grades.
- to control, dominate, or tyrannize over: a man ridden by fear; a country that is ridden by a power-mad dictator.
- to cause to ride.
- to carry (a person) on something as if on a horse: He rode the child about on his back.
- to execute by riding: to ride a race.
- to rest on, esp. by overlapping.
- to keep (a vessel) at anchor or moored.
- [Jazz.]to play improvisations on (a melody).
- ride down:
- to trample or overturn by riding upon or against.
- to ride up to;
capture: The posse rode down the escaping bank robber.
- [Naut.]to bear down upon (a rope of a tackle) with all one's weight.
- ride for a fall, to conduct oneself so as to invite misfortune or injury.
- ride herd on. See herd1 (def. 5).
- ride out:
- to sustain (a gale, storm, etc.) without damage, as while riding at anchor.
- to sustain or endure successfully.
- ride the beam, to fly along the course indicated by a radio beam.
- ride shotgun. See shotgun (def. 3).
- a journey or excursion on a horse, camel, etc., or on or in a vehicle.
- a means of or arrangement for transportation by motor vehicle: We'll handle rides to be sure everyone gets home quickly.
- the vehicle used for transportation: I've got to hang up now—my ride's here.
- a vehicle or device, as a Ferris wheel, roller coaster, or merry-go-round, on which people ride for amusement.
- a way, road, etc., made esp. for riding.
- take for a ride, [Slang.]
- to murder, esp. by abducting the victim for that purpose.
- to deceive;
trick: It was obvious to everyone but me that I was being taken for a ride.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Toytoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Wooden Ride On Toy have 10 pictures including Moulin Roty | Wooden Ride On Toy | Retro Wagon | Infant Toddler Gift, Hello Wonderful, 8 STARTER WOODEN RIDE-ON TOYS FOR TODDLERS, More Reasons To Choose Wooden Ride On Toys & Wooden Toys Blog | WoodenToyShop.co.uk, Picture Of First Trike, 8 STARTER WOODEN RIDE-ON TOYS FOR TODDLERS, Picture Of Ride On Scooter - Red, Ride On Wooden Toys | New Images, 8 STARTER WOODEN RIDE-ON TOYS FOR TODDLERS, Retro Ride On Toy. Here are the photos:
Many Wooden Ride On Toy made of wood, just a little different from the modern coffeetable that's generally made from lighting material for example metal and metal or possibly a mixture of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee-table has several varieties, the majority of the contemporary coffee table doesn't have four legs, a unique contemporary coffee table is derived from a unique type.
The perfect mixture of surfaces and materials, engaging one to make use of a modern coffee table as furniture within the family area or family area minimalist. Developed Wooden Ride On Toy with compartments for storage was created with a display beneath the desk to truly save the TV magazines remote, young children toys or newspapers.
You can put a contemporary coffee-table before the couch or in a corner nearby the window. You'll be able to enjoy a sit down elsewhere with a friend or family member studying the newspaper or while enjoying Television or devote your days to play chess with them.